To Order Send:
- Check made out to "Treasurer Virginia Tech" for the proper amount.
- Note with a list of models being ordered and how you prefer them to be sent.
- Mail to:
Patrick C. Green
Dept. of Forest Res. and Environ. Conservation
304 Cheatham Hall, 310 West Campus Drive (0324)
Blacksburg, VA 24061.
For an invoice or questions contact: email@example.com
Latest growth and yield modeling projects for Windows:
- PTAEDA - Simulation of Individual Tree Growth, Stand Development and Economic Evaluation in Loblolly Pine Plantations. Newest Version for Professional Foresters including stand visualization capabilities.
- GYST - Growth and yield model implementation shell.
- FASTLOB - Growth and yield model for fertilized and selectively thinned loblolly pine plantations.
- TAUYIELD - Stand-level growth and yield model for cutover, site-prepared stands (with financial analysis package). Version 3.0 recently updated from Version 2.0.
Other products developed by the Cooperative:
Loblolly Pine Models
- TRULOB - Individual-tree growth and yield model for cutover, site-prepared stands.
- ECONHDWD - computer program for assessing the economic consequences of vegetation management on the pine component of unthinned loblolly pine plantations.
- NATLOB - computer program to predict growth and yield of unthinned, natural stands of loblolly pine.
- PCWTHIN - computer program to do financial analyses on predicted growth and yield of thinned and unthinned old-field loblolly pine plantations.