Research funded by the Forest Modeling Research Cooperative resulted in the set of models known as TRULOB. The models are explained in Cooperative Report No. 83
Individual Tree Growth Models for TRULOB The models used in the original version were developed from the first and second remeasurement data of the Loblolly Pine Growth and Yield Research Cooperative thinning study plots. With data from the third and the fourth remeasurements now available and further research on the growth and yield of loblolly pine plantations that has been conducted since then, it is now possible to update the parameter estimates using new data and develop some enhanced equations. This report summarizes the results of updating the individual tree growth models used in TRULOB. TRULOB is available for $95. To place an order or obtain additional information, contact email@example.com.
Download a Demonstration Version (Windows only)
Click TRULOB to start downloading.(358k)
- With Internet Explorer select "save this program to disk" , choose a directory or the desktop to save to.
- Run the file saved in step 2 by double clicking it. The self extraction utility starts.
- From the menu choose SelfExtract/Extract Files, choose a destination directory (directory must already exist). Click Execute.
- Run the demo program in the destination directory of step 4.
- The demonstration version site index is set to 60.
Coop. Report No. 83 (PDF - Portable Document Format - 30 pages [178499 bytes] includes Users' Manual)
Need a PDF viewer? Try Adobe Systems' Acrobat Reader.